Portugalska udruga "Spin" u potrazi je za jednim hrvatskim i jednim mađarskim volonterom.
Ako imaš između 18 i 30 godina, otvoren/a si i motiviran/a za rad s mladima i želio/la bi naučiti nove stvari, ovo je sjajna prilika. Projekt traje od 01.03.2018.-30.09.2018., a putni troškovi i troškovi života u Lisabonu su ti pokriveni. Ako se želiš prijaviti, potrebno je da pošalješ CV i motivacijsko pismo na mail Mirovne grupe mladih Dunav: email@example.com
Više detalja o projektu:
The volunteers will participate in the activities of the European Programmes and Mobility Department by collaborating in:
– Support the Coordination of volunteers for sending activities, such as assisting in the preparation of their CV and motivation letters, orientation for departure and travel arrangements;
– Support the organization and implementation of international youth exchanges, international trainings, partnership-building activities and seminars;
– Help the organization and active participation in Information Sessions about Erasmus+ at the office, in schools, seminars and conferences in order to promote the program;
– Research and collect information about European opportunities for young people for the elaboration of the monthly newsletter and update information on the website, blog, Facebook and Twitter
In the Image and Communication Department, volunteers will :
– Contribution to the research and elaboration of information contents and texts, graphic design and regular updates of the blog, website, Facebook and twitter pages;
– Preparation, formatting and mailing of the monthly newsletter;
– Elaboration of brochures, posters, flyers and promotional materials;
– Distribution of flyers, brochures, posters and other promotional materials for youth related events in the neighborhood where the office is based, in the Carnide area and specifically in schools and Universities of Lisbon Metropolitan area;
– Documenting all Spin’s activities and dissemination of information.
All volunteers will also participate in providing support in the management and to the staff of the SPIN Hostel (by hosting people, answering to requests of information, cooking and cleaning together with international groups, arranging cultural activities with the groups staying in the Hostel, decorating the rooms, creating and maintaining the communication regarding the Hostel).
LOGISTICS & PRACTICAL INFO:
Accommodation – Coordinating & Hosting organization, Associação Spin, will provide the lodging in a flat as close to the office and city center as possible. If the apartment will be located in the city center, volunteers will spend 35-45 minutes in bus and subway to reach the hosting placement.
The volunteers will have to share the room with another volunteer/student/young person.
Room and connected expenses are paid by Associação Spin.
Food – A monthly allowance of 186,20 Euros will be provided by Associação Spin to cover food expenses and local public transportations.
Pocket money – Every month the volunteer will receive 122.22 Euros for pocket money.
Working hours – Volunteers are expected to spend 30-35 hours a week working. The daily timetable includes time for language lessons, lunch, social activities and development of own project ideas, etc.
Volunteers are entitled to two days off for every month of their voluntary work.