17-23 February 2020 | Italy
TICTAC is targeted at voluntary and professional youth workers and youth leaders interested in using international cooperation to enhance their local development strategies, it supports designing quality Erasmus+: Youth in Action Programme projects.
TICTAC is a training course targeted at voluntary and professional youth workers and youth leaders interested in using international cooperation to enhance their local development strategies in line with the goals of their organizations.
The TICTAC training aims to support participants in designing qualitative projects and becoming the pioneers of the Erasmus+: Youth in Action Programme. The overall aim of the TICTAC TC is to develop participants’ competences for implementing projects within the Erasmus+: Youth in Action Programme, as support measures in an organization’s long term strategy.
The specific objectives of the course are:
- to promote the Erasmus+: Youth in Action Programme as an educational tool;
- to explore the Erasmus+: Youth in Action Programme with a special focus on quality international cooperation;
- to understand the role of the Erasmus+: Youth in Action Programme within a long term local strategy;
- to simulate the first steps of organizing a project in the youth field within an international team;
- to develop participant’s competences in planning Non Formal Education and Intercultural Learning processes;
- to promote Youth Participation and Active Citizenship as key elements when designing a European project.
The training course is designed for youth workers and youth leaders, who
- have experienced an international event/activity before (not necessarily a project under the Youth in Action programme);
- are motivated to learn about and make use of the Erasmus+: Youth in Action Programme for creating or strengthening international partnerships;
- are willing to work on the quality of their international projects;
- have the support of an organisation to attend the TICTAC course and are in the position to implement european youth projects in their organisation,
- are minimum 18 years old,
- are able to use English as a working language in order to establish effective communication during group-work and sessions. A low level of English will limit your learning opportunities.
The Network of E+: YiA National Agencies organises several TICTAC training courses per year. You'll find an overview on the upcoming TicTacs at http://www.salto-youth.net/TicTac/.
This Training Course is
for max. 30 participants
from Erasmus+: Youth in Action Programme countries Austria, Belgium - DE, Belgium - FL, Belgium - FR, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Republic of North Macedonia, Romania, Serbia, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, United Kingdom
and recommended for Youth workers, Youth leaders, Youth project managers
Agenzia Nazionale Per I Giovani (National Agency)
SALTO T&C RC (co-ordinator) (SALTO Resource Centre)
Contact for questions:
Before applying please contact the NA of your residence country to check if it is involved in this concrete project and committed to cover travel costs. NB! Learn about possible participation fee and other relevant rules.
This project is financed by the participating NAs of the Erasmus+ Youth in Action Programme. The participation fee varies from country to country. Please contact your NA to learn more about the participation fee for participants from your country.
Accommodation and food
The hosting National Agency of this offer will organise the accommodation and covers the costs for accommodation and food.
Your sending National Agency will support your travel costs. After being selected, please contact your NA to learn more about how to arrange the booking of your travel tickets and the reimbursement of your travel expenses.
This training activity is funded by:
The Erasmus+ Youth in Action Programme
Participants are entitled to receive a Youthpass certificate from the organiser, for recognition of their competence development during the activity. Click here and read more about Youthpass.
Your kind of training?
Click here and apply now!
Application deadline (24h UTC): 1 December 2019
Date of selection: 10 December 2019