"Where are you going, youth?” is an international youth conference about recent issues concerning young people taking place on 22 November 2019 in Hungary.
The Quo Vadis, Iuvenis? conference invites young people to contribute with fresh, provocative, yet scholar like ideas to
be presented in form of presentation of a maximum 10 minutes length.
The working language is English.
Presentations should focus on the following topics/sections
- Education in the 21st century.
- Social media and society.
- The role and assessment of family in modern societies.
- European Union and national identity.
- Environment and responsibilities.
Who can apply
- young people aged between 18 and 25 years;
- who can speak English (working language of the conference).
How to apply
- applications are via email (firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com);
- applicants need to include
- their CV together with a picture;
- 2 pages long (about 7000 characters) extract of their presentation.
The organisers will refund travel cost up to 200€ while also providing food and accommodation.
All the presentations will be published afterwards.
Deadline to apply: 20th September 2019.
Read more here.