The International Youth Think Tank announced an open call for its first International Youth Conference and is inviting young people to apply for a chance of discussing a democratic and open society together with European decision makers.
Participants will have the opportunity to present their ideas and suggestions on how to sustain a democratic and open society in a 15-minute statement.
The conference is going to take place between 11 and 14 November 2019 in Gothenburg, Sweden.
Who can apply
- young people aged 18 to 24 years;
- residents of one of the EEA countries (EU countries and also Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway).
- Cecilia Malmström, European Commissioner for Trade
- Jan-Olof Jacke, CEO of the Confederation of Swedish Enterprise
- Monica Frassoni, Co-Chair of the European Green Party
How to apply
- submit your application online;
- provide a description of yourself and why you should join the conference - you can either upload a short video, text, image or audio file.
There is no deadline set.
Some 30 participants will be invited. They will have travel, lodging and meal costs covered.
Find more information here.