#EUSolidarityCorps Poem Contest
The European Solidarity Corps is interested in your poem. Answer the question "How did you experience the European Solidarity Corps? What does solidarity mean to you?" and get the chance to win a European Solidarity Corps promotion kit and other interesting prices.
Who can take part
- young people between 18 and 31;
- legally residents in the EU Member States or the following Partner Countries: Republic of North Macedonia, Turkey, Liechtenstein, Iceland, Norway, Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Kosovo, Montenegro, Serbia, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Moldova, Ukraine, Algeria, Egypt, Israel, Jordan, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Palestine, Syria, Tunisia, Russian Federation;
- who are registered on the European Solidarity Corps Portal;
- and who have already experienced a volunteering activity.
- up to ten monthly winners will receive a European Solidarity Corps promotion kit and a voucher of a value of 100 €
- in addition, the best poem of the month will be selected by online voting out of the ten winners and the author will receive an Interrail ticket to travel to seven destinations for the maximum of one month or a voucher of the same value.
How to take part
- register on the European Solidarity Corps Portal
- login with your credentials and click on the "Story Contest" button
- choose the language in which you will write your story (you are allowed to submit it in any of the 24 official languages of the EU)
- describe your experience with the European Solidarity Corps and your definition of “solidarity” in minimum 150 characters in the appropriate box and do not forget to mention the place, the country and the time period of your European Solidarity Corps activity.
The poems should reflect the ideals, values and spirit of the European Solidarity Corps.
Your volunteering experience should have taken place after the start of the Corps (7 December 2016).
The contest will run for two months.
The eighth round is open until 30 November 2019, midnight.
Find out more here.